18 July 2014

Illamasqua Lipstick in Sangers - Review and Swatch

Hello!!

Illamasqua lipstick in Sangers is my go to lipstick for long lasting red lips. I brought this last year when Illamasqua were having the sale for just £7.50.
The colour of this lipstick is a true blood red, for me Its definitely an evening shade or one for the winter if you were to wear it in the day. Before applying it I always make sure to exfoliate and moisturise my lips for a smoother application of the lipstick. the formula of the lipstick is not at all drying despite the semi matte finish.
It looks slightly orange here, trust me, its not.



I've worn this lipstick in the day a couple of times and it has such incredible staying power, for me I found that it lasted around 5 hours before the tiniest amount started to wear on the inner part of my lips so a quick touch up and it went on to last a further 5 hours.
Illamasqua Sangers Lipstick is so pigmented, all you need is one swipe on the lips for full coverage.
Overall I love this lipstick! it is the perfect true red with it not being too blue, pink or orangey, its incredible lasting power is also a big winner for me. It has certainly made me ant more of Illamasqua lipsticks!
This lipstick retails for £18.50 and you can get it here

Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing red! That's also a plus that it has good staying power.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!