02 July 2014

FOTD - Ft Bourjois, NYX, Benefit

Hello!!

Today's face was me trying out my new NYX eye shadow palette, I'm quite looking forward to trying this more because its got some beautiful neutral and green shimmery shades in it.




Please ignore the eyebrows! I'm in between appointments!

On my eyes I used...

MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre (review)
NYX Secret Garden eye shadow palette (shadow marked with a red * are what I used)
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara

On my face...

Benefit Porefessional
Illamasqual Light foundation in 140 (review)
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
Bourjois cream blush in 03

On my lips...

Tanya Burr lip gloss in Afternoon Tea

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. Really want to try a tanya burr lipgloss!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog from zoella's and it is amazing :) love the design and the read is great :)

    you look amazing :)

    i have just done a summer tag blog post and i tag everyone would be great if you check it out
    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!