20 June 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - Review and Swatches



Hello!!

Urban Decays Naked 3 palette. The hype, the beauty and the great combination of colours.
I brought the Naked 3 palette back in January for a measly £7 (instead of the £37 retail price) thanks to a gift card of my Nan (thanks Nan!) I know that by now that there are hundreds of reviews about this palette, but its just to beautiful for me not to write about it!
Naked 3 is the follow up palette from Urban Decay's Naked and Naked 2 palettes. It contains 12 brand new, never before seen rose-hued neutral shades form Urban Decay.

Swatches...
Strange - pale, neutral pink, matte-satin, 
Dust - Pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter, 
Burnout - Light pinky-peach satin
Limit - Light dusty rose matte

Buzz - Metallic rose shimmer with with silver micro-glitter
Trick - Light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro sparkle
Nooner - medium pinky-brown matte
Liar - medium metallic mauve shimmer

Factory - Pinky-brown satin
Mugshot - metallic taupe shimmer with pink shift
Darkside - deep taupe-mauve satin
Blackheart - smokey black matte with rosy red micro sparkle


As you can tell from the swatches above, all the eye shadows in the Naked 3 palette are incredibly pigmented, they all apply and blend beautifully. I do find that I get a lot of fall out particularly from the shimmery shades so I always make sure that I apply my foundation after I do my eyes when I use this palette. 
The lasting power of these eye shadows is great too, I apply them in the morning over a primer (I always use a primer so it would be wrong of me to review them without a primer under!) and by the time it comes to taking off my makeup in the evening my eye shadow is still really fresh looking, they don't crease and they don't fade either.
This palette comes with a free sample of all four Urban Decay Primer Potions, which I quite like as it ave me the chance to try them before buying them.

Overall I am in love with this palette, I find that the colours are really easy to work with, because if I'm honest, I was a little worried that I would never use pink eye shadows, but I'm finding myself using them on almost a daily basis. After trying this I would love to get Naked and Naked 2.

What do you think of Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette?

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. I have the first palette and love it so much. I really need to get this one!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you do, it is so lovely, I really want the other two after trying this one

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!