18 June 2014

Love Me Beauty June 2014 box

Hello!
If you haven't already heard of Love Me beauty boxes they are a beauty box subscription which, unlike other beauty boxes, they offer you 3 options of boxes to choose from each month. Which means that although the element of surprise isn't there because you know what your getting, you can be sure you are getting something you want as you have the option to choose. They are £10 plus £2.95 postage. Also its Love Me Beauty's 1st Birthday this month!

This month was my first box and I opted for option 1, in this box I received...






Beauty UK 'Earth Child' eye shadow palette, full size, RRP £3.99
This has a lovely selection of browns and greens, I've not actually touched this yet so cant say any sort of opinion.

Urban Venda Purifying Day cream, sample (RRP £14.99 for full size)
I haven't tried this one yet but I will soon as it says it is hydrating and light, and is supposed to tighten pores and support healthy cell renewal.

NYX cosmetics Nail polish, full size RRP £3
This is a beautiful bright pink, it has a shimmer in it so it catches the light a bit better.

Montagne Jeunesse Brazilian Mud fabric masque, full size, RRP £1
I'm really looking forward to trying this, I love a good face mask and I've not tried ony of the Montagne Jeunesse ones before.

Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Fairy Floss, full size, RRP £12
I already love this lip gloss, on lips there is no colour its just glossy with a small hint of shimmer. my favourite thing about this is the smell and taste, is so sweet and I swear I just wear it to taste it! I love the packaging on this gloss as it has a really handy mirror in the side of the tube.

Also in this box you get a £10 gift voucher for Flavourly which is a food subscription, this offers you £10 off you first month.

I have to say that I'm not overly impressed with this box, although some lovely products I have seen other people write about past boxes which seemed much better, but that said, I'm still looking forward to next moths box. Don't forget that this is just option 1, there are 2 and 3 you could go and have a look at!

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Its a great rewiev / haul! Tkanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice post!xx
    Your blog is so lovely and beautiful:)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following is you like?
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!