13 June 2014

Huge Collective Haul part 2 - Superdrug, Models Own, Benefit, Sleek, NYX and More!!!

Hello!!!
So, here is more evidence that I need to gain more self control! This part of my collective haul is all the beauty products I have brought. You can see part 1 here, which is all clothes and accessories.


I only walked into Superdrug for the Real Techniques Blush brush and I walked out with 2 blushes as well! I finally got my mitts on the Sleek Bronzing Block, I got mine in the light shade. I also picked up Bourjois cream blusher in 03.


I finally got my first piece of Topshop makeup! I was stood for ages trying to decide on what shade of lipstick to get, with the help of my mum I eventually settled for Ohh La La, a gorgeous coral shade. Then I got these two L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash, I originally picked up just one but loved it so much I went to get another.


Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara, so far so good, I love the little brush it as for bottom lashes as it makes life so easier for someone who always gets mascara under my eye!


A naughty Models Own order happened too! I couldnt find the Hyper Gel topcoat or the Microdots in stores so I ordered them online and got myself sucked into the half price express dry whilst I was there. (please tell me I'm not the only one who does that?)


A new foundation is something I have been after for ages and the Hello Flawless from Benefit is the one! I've already wrote a little bit about it in my May favorites, but I just love it!


I am extremely exited about trying all the NYX makeup I brought! I've not really tried them before so i made a little order and brought 3 blushers, Sweet Temptations Butter gloss set and an eye shadow palette!
So that's everything, obviously this was all brought over the course of about 3-4 weeks and not all at once!

Teresa x


2 comments:

  1. love the post! You've made me want to buy more makeup! Especially NYX, i'm yet to get my hands on it!

    www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk
    - I've followed you on gfc, i'd love it if you followed back! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving your blog lately, and I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! My post is here: http://www.lovelikeleave.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!