09 June 2014

Huge Collective Haul Part 1 - Zara, Topshop, Primark and Dorothy Perkins

Hello!

I was in need of some retail therapy so I hit the shops and damage got done! I first fell victim to Topshop, I normally avoid this shop like the plague for the simple reason of I can never leave empty handed! And I certainly didn't this time.




This absolutely gorgeous midi skirt really caught my eye when I walked in, I am really into printed bottoms at the moment and this is right up my street! the bold colours and amazing print is exactly me and I can already tell I will gets lots of wear out of this.
I actually saw this bag on my way to the changing rooms to try on the skirt. They had it in loads of different colours but the green was the one that stood out. its a gorgeous dark green and its a patent fabric, I also love satchels so this one was a winner.
This cute little scrunchie with bunny ears and a daisy print is something I couldn't resist! I've worn it a few times already and its just adorable!


From Primark I just picked up a few pain t-shirts because they always come in useful and are just nice, light and causal for summer.


Sandals and summer shoes are something I never have during summer, I honestly dont know how I survive summer without them but its only because I can never find any that fit me because of my really awkward feet. However Dorothy Perkins had the answer to my prayers this year and I now finalally have some shoes for summer!
White sandals here, I cant find the peach shoes on the website!

I was also really naughty and made a little Zara order last week! I've never shopped on Zara before so I was quite exited for my parcel to arrive, This is what I brought...





The dress is something I have had my eye on for ages, I finally caved and brought it along with a t-shirt and a pair of stunning earrings. The dress is a lovely peach with muliticoloured flowers on it, the style is a skater dress which is really flattering on me. The top has got me written all over it! I constantly say "I'm not a Monday Person" or "I hate Mondays" so it was a no brainer to buy this. Despite making my my own jewellery ( I have a tab at the top of my blog with all the info about that! or click here!) I don't actually wear a lot, however I'm in love with these earrings so they made their way into my basket.

Part 2 will be up soon which is completely beauty related :)

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!