16 June 2014

FOTD - Navy liner and red lips

Hello!!!

Red glossy lips are something I've been wearing a lot lately, generally I am a fan of gloss over matte but I normally prefer red to be matte however that's recently changed.




On my face I used...

** A mix of Benefit Hello Flawless foundation and Illamasqua Light foundation (review) mixing these just gave a lighter coverage than the Benefit but more than the Illamasqua as it was quite a warm day when I wore this makeup.
** Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, I know I always use this but a) its the only concealer I have and b) It does the job so I don't need to buy or use any other.
** Collection Lasting Perfection powder I use it for the exact same reasons as I use the concealer.

On the cheeks...

**NYX blusher in Taupe and Amber, anoyingly I have noticed that my blush never seems to show up on pictures even though its very obviously there in person!


Eyes...

**MAC Paint pot in soft ochre (review)
**Eyeko Skinny Liquid liner in Navy, I'm not 100% on this to be honest I thinks its had more praise than it should have.
** Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara, I love this! unfortunately my little tube is running out which makes me incredibly sad.

Lips...
**NYX Butter gloss in Cherry Pie

On another note, I've started healthy eating and exercising! The exercise i'm doing is the Blogilates beginners calender with the hope of moving on to her monthly calenders, I'm almost a week in and I can definitely feel it working! especially my stomach muscles! The burn haha!

Teresa x


1 comment:

  1. Hello dear!
    Love this post very much,it's so nice and pretty!
    Very inspirational!
    Hopefully you can visit my blog,would love to hear from you!
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!