04 June 2014

FOTD - Minimal Makeup

Hello!!

I don't often wear makeup if I'm planning on staying in the house all day, but sometimes I find putting on a bit of makeup helps give the motivation do actually get things done because I feel like I'm fully awake (weird I know).
Last week was half term so I was planning on staying in for a few days to get my course work done, so the little makeup give the wake up I needed to get off the sofa and do it.





On my face I used...

* Collection Lasing Perfection concealer*
*Collection lasting perfection powder*
*Sleek Blush in Pixi Pink*
*MUA Lash Boom mascara*
*Benefit Hoola Bronzer*
*MAC Syrup lipstick*

This is the face that got me through 8/9 ours of floristry theory!

What makeup do you wear when you don't want to wear much?

Teresa x

4 comments:

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!