11 June 2014

Blog Makeover!

Hello!!!
You may or may not have noticed that my blog has had a little redesign! I am so exited about it.
I'm so rubbish with techy stuff and I'm sure you'll agree that my blog looked really awful as it was, but I am very grateful that the lovely Sinead was able to help.

 She took everything I said to her on board, she responded really quickly to emails and the redesign was done within two days of the first email, which is pretty amazing. She was willing to make any changes if I wanted (which I didn't because it was lovely the first time!). I really recommend you check her out if your looking for a redesign as her prices are really reasonable too! You can find all her details here

Teresa x

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it
    www.fashionandbeautytribes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resisting makeup temptation is just too hard. You can simply buy a blush brush and not any blush to go with it! haha!
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!