09 April 2014

FOTD!

Hello!!

Here I am with another FOTD! It's time I started doing my makeup differently instead of sticking to the same products and look all the time!






Eyes...
 *Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. (review)The more I use this palette, the more I fall in love with it! For this look I used Foxy all over my lid with Faint in the crease/outer corner.
* For the blue on the inner corner I used the shade marked with a * from my 120 palette.
*Collection Extreme 24hr felt eyeliner (review). this is literally the easiest thing to use to create a flick.
* Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara, again I'm obsessed with this, nothing more to be said other than you must try it!
*Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This is my favorite concealer and you will see it crop up in every FOTD that I do.


Face...

*Benefit "That Gal" brightening face primer. I love this stuff, it really hold my foundation on all day and it does indeed brighten my face.
* Illamasqua Light Foundation in 140. (review)This foundation is just perfect for warmer days its light and a nice coverage and I find i really evens out my skin tone too.
*Collection Lasting Perfection powder. I use this all over my face and under my eyes to set my foundation and concealer.
* Daniel Sandler Watercolour blush. This blush is wonderful its so long lasting its untrue!
On a side note, I have no clue why I put Benefit High Beam in the picture because I didn't use it! But its going to have to stay as I don't have time to retake the picture!


Lips...

*Collection Lip Liner, again this is one I use for every lipstick I have it just works really well with them all.
*NYC Blue Rose Lipstick. (review) This is possibly the brightest lipstick in the world haha! and it makes my teeth look super white!

Have a lovely day!

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!