02 April 2014

FOTD - Purple lips. ft MAC Up The Amp

Hello!!

This is the makeup I wore for Mothers Day over the weekend, the weather was so gorgeous which meant that a bright lip was the way to go!




Eyes...

* Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, (review) out of this palette I just used Faint and Naked 2 mixed together in my crease.
*MAC Woodwinked eye shadow, I am in love with this shade, I really need to use it more than I do, I find that because its small it gets lost and forgotten about. I used this shade all over my eye lid.
*Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. This is so great at covering up my hideous under eye circles!
*Barry M Kohl eye pencil, I cant find a shade name on this but its the dark matte brown one. I used this along my top lash line, I love the softer look it gives instead of a harsh black.
* Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara. This is just so amazing! I use this most days and it makes my lashes look incredible!


Face...

*Illamasqua Light foundation in 140.(review) Because it was quite warm and it was only in the day I wanted to keep my foundation quite light, Illamasqua light foundation gives a lovely amount of coverage and last a long time too.
*Collection Lasting Perfection powder. I used this all over my face to set my foundation and also under my eyes, since using this I have noticed a dramatic improvement of my foundation lasting time and also its stops my concealer from creasing as much.
*Sleek Blush in Pixi Pink.(review) This adds a gorgeous pop of colour to the cheeks. although you cant really see it on my cheeks in the picture.
* Benefit High Beam highlighter. This is the first highlighter I ever tried on my cheeks and I can honestly say it is beautiful! when my little sample runs out I will absolutely be buying the full size, I just love how easy it is to use and the beautiful glow it gives to my face.

Lips...

*Collection lip liner. I use this liner with all my lipstick, its the same colour as my lips once on so it it works great for me.
* MAC Up The Amp. This is by far the star of the show! This bright purple lipstick is my absolute favorite!

Have a wonderful day!

Teresa x

6 comments:

  1. Love this look, it suits you perfectly! Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never buy a lipstick that shade because I'm too scared, but you deffo pull it off! Xx

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous... that bold lip looks amazing on you! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. your make-up looks so pretty, love the lips :)

    Jorden x http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woodwinked is such a pretty shade, I really need to get my hands on it!! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!