07 April 2014

Aveeno - Aveeno Cream review - The BEST moisturiser for DRY SKIN!

Hello!!

Aveeno Cream is literally the best product I have ever used on my skin. The reason I came to use this is because last year around August time I had a really bad reaction to some face wash I was using, this resulted in my having my entire face covered with really dry, sore, flaky and itchy skin, the doctor gave me cream for this but the pharmacist recommend using Aveeno cream whilst my skin was healing to give it back some moisture. Once all my skin had cleared up and the little tester of Aveeno cream had finished I went back to using my normal moisturiser at the time, a few days later my skin went really dry again, not as bad as before but just like bad dry skin, I went back to Boots and the pharmacist gave me another little tester of Aveeno cream to try again within 1-2 days of using it my skin completely cleared up again. Again when this tester finished I used another moisuriser and my dry skin came back again! so this time I went and brought the full size bottle of Aveeno cream.




Its made with naturally active colloidal oat meal which has been proven to restore the epidermal barrier (the outer layer of the skin) and stop the skin from getting dehydrated. Aveeno cream is colour and scentless and is intensely moisturising, I apply it in the morning and my face continues to feel moisturised throughout the entire day, by the evening I still feel moisturised. You only need a small amount to cover your face and neck but the amount will vary depending on how dry tour face is. Although its relatively light it takes a while to fully soak in and you can still feel it for about 30 minuets after applying it but its perfectly fine to put makeup on straight after. 
Aveeno cream is from the dry and eczema-prone skin collection and can be used all over the body but since I only have dry skin on my face I only use it there.
It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised like nothing I have ever tried before, this is definitely a product I will use for a very long time. Having the reaction has really killed my skin but Aveeno cream has took it back to how it was before and I couldn't be more happy! Anyone who has dry skin should give this a try and I highly recommend it. 

You can buy this from Boots for £4.66 for 100ml

Have you tried this before?

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!