28 March 2014

Sephora Wishlist

Hello!!
In case you dint know already, Sephora are now shipping to the UK! I'm ridiculously exited about this and as soon as I save up enough money I will be placing a order.

I have had a look through the site and found a few things I would love to try...

1. Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion Lip Ink - Cherry Nectar
This just looks like such a lovely shade, I have heard that these can be a bit hit and miss on their colour intensity but either way I think this will be a beautiful colour.

2. Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick - Carnation Pink
This is a lipstick with the shine of a gloss and the moisture of a lip balm, it looks so lovely and takes my interest because I always have such dry lips.

3. Ardency Inn Modster Long Play Lip Vinyl - Club Remix
These are long wearing bold lip colours and to be honest I'm a sucker for bold lips

4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7 - Plush Shadow - The Lolita 206
I saw that  Vivianna does makeup brought this on her Sephora order and it looked stunning so of course, I instantly wanted it!

5. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée - Pink Escape
This just looks beautiful, I've heard great things about these too


There are of course many restrictions to what can be shipped over to the UK, you cant ship nail polish, NARS, Hourglass and Dior, they are the ones I am aware of so far. Its a shame they cant ship the nail polish barbecue I really want to try the Sephora Formula X collection :(

Whats on your Sephora wishlist?

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Marc Jacobs palette!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!