05 March 2014

Maybelline Colour show Polka Dots - Review and Swatch

Hello!!!

I picked up two of the Maybelline colour show polishes ages ago! this will be a review of the Polka dots one but the other one I got was Blackout
The colour and style of this polish I love! its a really pretty forest green and the black and white glitter add a touch of interest which makes having more interesting nails really easy. the brush is the standard round brush which personally I've never been a fan of those shape brushes, I much prefer ones like the essie polishes have.
In terms of lasting power though its not that great, I applied this on Sunday afternoon using a base and top coat, by midday Monday it had chipped on three nails and by Tuesday evening it had chipped on all my nails. It's not enough to put me off wearing it because I do really like the look of the polish but I would prefer it to last longer! 

I did get quite a few people say how nice the polish was when I wore it which only  made me wish it lasted longer even more.

The shade I brought is 200 rain forest canopy and you can buy these for £2.99.

Have you tried these? what do you think?

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!