28 February 2014

Todays Nails #25

Hello!!!
Following my post about nail design I want to try (here ) this is the first design from that post I have tried

I have called this "Polka dot city" for the fact that there is a lot of polka dots!
This was extremely time consuming and required a lot of patience whilst putting all the dots on but im quite happy with the end result.

The products i used are...

OPI Nail envy for the base coat
Rimmel London 825 Sky high (little finger)
Barry M gelly in Blue grape Review (thumb colour)
essie Navigate Her (index finger base colour)
Rimmel London metal rush in 60 royal blue (middle finger base colour)
and an unbranded white nail art pen ( the label came off)

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!