26 February 2014

MAC Impassioned Lipstick - Review and Swatches

Hello!!

I was lucky enough to receive MAC impassioned lipstick for my birthday last December, and oh my goodness i love it so much!


This lipstick is certainly not for those who like more subtle and neutral shades, its an incredibly bright pink that certainly makes itself known, being a massive fan of bright lips ( the brighter the better) this is perfect for me and I had my eye on it before I even tried a MAC lipstick.
Impassioned is one of MAC's Amplified creme finishes, its extremely pigmented and you only need one swipe across you lips for full opacity, the staying power of this lipstick is amazing, it lasts a good 5-6 hours even through eating a drinking! It feels really creamy and moisturizing on the lips without and of that drying feeling but being so creamy it means that Impassioned does bleed out a little bit but nothing a little lip liner wont solve.


The only downside is that it does catch on dry patches and this makes them stand out a bit more because the pigment of the lipstick is more intense in those areas so make sure you exfoliate first. 
Overall I absolutely love this lipstick, with the high pigmentation and the incredible lasting power you cant really go wrong! I highly recommend it to anyone who loves a bright lip.

Have you tried this lipstick? are you a bright or neutral lip person?

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Seems like a really cute bright pink! It's a bit colder kind of pink, at least based on how it looks on your lips? :) I tried similar yesterday, but Astor lip tint, and that didn't work for me as well as I would have loved ..Or then I'm just not used to it yet, and I need to figure out how to match bright lips with my eyes too. :)

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!