01 January 2014

December favourites!

Hello lovelies!!!

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all have a great time.

This month I have been loving quite a few new products, new as my birthday was at the beginning of December.

Makeup wise I've really been loving mac soft ochre paint pot, I've literally used this everyday since I got it, it covers up all the darkness and vains on my eyelids and has been great for keeping my eyeshadow looking great.
Speaking of eyeshadow, mac Woodwinked is just gorgeous! I've used this almost everyday too and can safely. Say its become my one of my favourites.

Mac syrup lipstick has not left my side this month, although it doesn't look anything special in the tube on the lips it's my perfect everyday lipstick.
Also illamasqua medium pencil in vow, I've had this for a good few months but not really used it but lately I've been putting it on my waterline and it really brightens my eyes.

Sleeks blush in Pixie Pink has been sat at the back of my drawer for ages untouched, now I've found it and started to use it I absolutely love it, it's different to the normal shimmery coral blushes I normally go for but it looks very pretty.

I've also been obsessed with Marc Jacobs Honey perfume. I really can't describe scents to safe my life but trust me when I say its gorgeous, plus the bottle is adorable which always helps.

What have you been loving last month?

Teresa x

5 comments:

  1. The blusher looks lovely, such a cute and funshade of pink! :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! i found it quite scary at first because it was so pigmented haha

      Delete
  2. I really need to pick up Woodwinked, it seems like such a useful colour to use. I have been loving Kate Moss 107 this month, it was the perfect festive colour.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is useful :) i use it most days

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!