10 January 2014

2014 Wishlist

Hello lovelies!!!

This year I have a few thing I want to buy, not many but what is on my list aren't exactly the cheapest things out there so I definitely wont be getting them all around the same time.


** Stila in the light palette 
I have wanted this since I first realised it existed, I've heard nothing but raves about it so I definitely need to get this before the year is over.

** Mac Rebel Lipstick
I wouldn't normally go for lipsticks this dark and the first time I saw it I loved the colour but thought it would suit someone with darker skin than me but after a fair but of searching it I've fallen in love and really want it haha!

** Real Techniques Blush brush
nothing to say other than I want it haha

** Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
This one I will probably get pretty soon as I had some vouchers for Christmas which completely cover the cost of it I'm just waiting for it to be in stock at my local Debenhams.

**Mac Soft and gentle
Again I've heard nothing but raves so really want to give it a try, but I will wait until i can get to a mac counter before i buy this or the lipstick.

And there you have it, my wishlist for this year, what's on yours?

Teresa x

6 comments:

  1. We have the exact same wishlist! I need naked 3!!!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft & Gentle is a beautiful highlight :) Very pretty! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. That MAC Rebel Lipstick is such a gorgeous colour, I may have to add this to my wishlist as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award :)

    andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. just discovered your blog via andbeautysomething.blogspot.co.uk
    I also really want to get my hands on MAC Rebel lipstick, I have a 1920's themes party in a few weeks and I have a feeling this colour might be perfect for it !

    I have just joined your site, feel free to check out mine www.whathopeshearting.com
    hope your having a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wishlist is very similar!

    I also want a Naked palette, though I honestly can't choose which of the three I want first.
    Real technique brushes are on my list. Mostly I want the big puffy bronzer/powder brush, it's the only type of brush I'm missing in my kit.

    Kelsey Dina <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!