11 December 2013

What I got for my birthday!

Hello lovelies!!!

Please don't think I'm showing off by writing this post! I'm not! I love reading posts about what people got for their birthdays so why not write one myself?

I can't believe I'm actually 18! I feel so old haha! My family really like to celebrate 18th birthdays so this year more people brought me a gift than who normally would.

Jewellery
 
I got 3 pieces of Swarovski jewellery 2 off my mum and dad and another off my aunt. 
First I got a big crystal necklace
A wrap around suede and Swarovski crystal bracelet
And a crystal bracelet


 
I also got two pairs of Tresor Paris earrings and some chrysalis studs.

Makeup



I got the benefit little love potions gift set (I now want to but everything in full size!)
Mac paint pot in soft ochre
Mac eyeshadow in wood winked
Mac lipsticks in impassioned, mac red, syrup and up the amp
And 3 Rimmel nail polishes

Bags


I got three bags,
One with butterfly's on
One with horses
And my favourite of them all the tweed bag my mum designed and had hand made for me!

Smellys


Marc Jacobs honey gift set
And a big box of lush goodies with sweets

Food and drink


 
I got a bottle of pink vodka
Buck's Fizz with truffles
Celebrations
Ferrero Rocher
Cadburys chocolate
And a ginger happy birthday cookie

I also got a little dear of my nan which is very cute and it plays you are my sunshine when it's opened and a bouquet of flowers with a balloon


And I can't help but insert a sneaky picture of my cake! 


 Teresa x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fab birthday hun! You got some great presents you lucky thing!!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a lucky lady, your presents are awesome and now it wont be long until christmas too


    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!