30 December 2013

Todays Nails #23

Hello lovelies!!!

On my nails today is what I like to call "a snowy night" because I think they look like snow falling at night (I told my mum that and she thought I was nuts!)


I got a few new polishes for Christmas my favourite being this CND one in Purple Purple, you can't buy CND from shops you have to get them from salons. 
On top of that I used Illamasqua Blizzard nail polish which give the lovely snow effect, its all topped off with a CND top coat.
I am going to do a review on the CND polishes because they have quite an interesting characteristic and I'm curious to weather it's true it not :)

Teresa x

2 comments:

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!