20 December 2013

Today's Nails #22 + an update

Hello lovelies!!!

Christmas spirit has hit me hard this year! I'm so exited its unreal! 
Despite my excitement I've only just got around to paying my nails all Christmassy. I decided to try out snow flakes as thats not something I've tried before (and I really wanted an exuce to use Illamasquas blizzard nail polish!) I failed miserably! The don't even look like snowflakes so I will be painting them again very soon haha


For this I used
Barry M gelly in bluegrape
Illamasqua blizzard 
And a random white nail art pen I found

I also just wanted to give you guys a little update on where I've been. I promise I've not disappeared!! I just have so much college work its driving me crazy!

If I do t post before Christmas I hope you all have a wonderful one if you celebrate it 

Teresa x
 

1 comment:

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!