06 November 2013

Sleek Vintage Romance Palette + Swatches!

Hello lovelies!!!

I have had the Sleek Vintage Romance palette for quite a while now and have used it almost every single day since I got it. I had every intention of buying the whole collection but I wasn't that fond of the blush as it was a bit to glittery for me, plus I prefer my blushes to have a gold shimmer in it whereas the blush within the collection had silver glitter in.


This is my first ever Sleek palette and I can safely say that after trying this, I want every single palette they have ever made!
I have heard great things about Sleek's palettes but trying them for myself confirmed everything, all the eye shadows are really pigmented, the blend really easily and last a really long time on my eyes. What I love a lot about the Vintage Romance palette is that the colours are so perfect for this time of year, the golds and plum colours are beautiful and look stunning on the eyes.
I'm going to be honest but I haven't tried every single eye shadow in the palette because there are a few that are so glittery in the pan that I didn't want to wear them for daytime, although on the swatches they the are not as glittery on the skin as they are in the pan. I have mostly use any of the golds over my lid with any of the purples in my outer corner or all purple with a gold inner highlight with the matte colour in the crease. I also love to use the Maybelline colour tattoos in On and On Bronze and metallic Pomegranate as a base.
From L-R Pretty in Paris, Meet in Madrid, Court in Cannes, Lust in LA, Romance in Rome, Propose in Prague.

From L-R A Vow in Venice, Marry in Monte Carlo, Honeymoon in Hollywood, Bliss in Barcelona, Forever in Florence, Love in London
All the shadows in the palette are shimmery or glittery except Propose in Prague which is a matte.
The packaging of the eye shadow is quite basic like all the palettes its just matte black, I do with that they had transferred some of the beautiful cardboard design on to the palette as its just so pretty.
I certainly want more Sleek palettes and I cant wait to get the new one that is being released, and at £7.99 they are very affordable.

Do you have this palette? what do you think of Sleek's Vintage Romance collection?

8 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about trying this palette - the shades are just beautiful and I have high hopes on the pigmentation too :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is really amazing I'm sure you will love it :)

      Delete
  2. I don't have this Sleek pallet but i have many more. They are great for everyday make up, as they are such good value and pigmentation. I don't think i will be picking up this pallet as I'm not such a fan of glitters or shimmers.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty shades, i think i need this!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my current wishlist as it just looks so gorgeous, the shades are perfect for autumn!!x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so perfect for this time of year

      Delete
  5. This looks amazing! I want to try itttt. I love these shades so much.

    Love Daniela - Oh Ella Bella
    By the way, I'm having a jewellery giveaway on my blog: http://ohellabella.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog.html
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh i love these colours! thanks for sharing!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!