04 November 2013

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos - On and On Bronze and Metallic Pomegranate + Swatches

Hello Lovelies!!!

So I finally managed to get some of Maybelline's Colour Tattoo, I brought these about a month ago when Boots had their buy one get on half price offer, the two shades I picked up were "On and On Bronze" and "Metallic Pomegranate"

When I opened and swatched these I was very surprised by how creamy they were.
They are both very, very pigmented and a little goes a long way, I love how you can use a small amount on your finger and spread across your eyelid for a sheer hint of colour or build it up for a more intense look. Both shades are extremely long lasting and if I ever had to keep my make up on for 24 hours I know that these would last, I put them on in the morning before college and by the time I take my make up off at night they are still as good as they were when I put them on and best of all...NO CREASING!!!

On And ON Bronze is a beautiful bronze colour, I find it perfect for an everyday neutral look but it would work really great for night time too as it is shimmery. Metallic Pomegranate is a deep burgundy purple colour with flecks of gold running through it, this is also really suitable for everyday wear as it can be worn quite sheer if you don't like a really dark day time look.

Most of the time I wear these on their own for quickness when I'm getting ready before college and they work and look really well on their own, when I have more time to get ready they make a really great base for eye shadow and I can guarantee that my eye shadow will last with the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos as a base. I especially love to use these as a base for my Sleek Vintage romance palette.

Would I recommend these? Yes, absolutely I love them loads and cant wait to add more shades to my collection.

These retail at a really great price of £4.99.

Have you tried these? what do you think of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's?

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. I adore the formula of these! On and on bronze has saved me many a monring when i'm in a rush! Metallic Pomegranate looks lush, def gonna check that one out!

    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ate so great for rushed mornings! You defo should get the pomegranate one :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the bronzy one, i think i need to buy it asap!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!