20 November 2013

Enchant Jewellery

Hello lovelies!!!

I know its been a while since I last posted but I haven't been felling to well and the last thing I wanted to do was to sit at a computer.

In case you haven't noticed, there is a new tab up at the top of my blog labelled "My Jewellery"
My mum and I started to make jewellery about one and a half years ago but haven't really done much about it due to certain things happening.
All our jewellery uses genuine gemstones and metals such as 925 sterling silver and gold, all the pictures clearly state what gemstones and metals have been used.

Our full range of jewellery can been seen here where you can buy anything that catches your eye by just popping us a message, it would also be great if you could follow us on twitter too @enchantjewel

A few of our pieces




A little secret for you all, we are going to be having a massive sale on everything! to make way for new designs.

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Those first earrings are so pretty!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank :) i loved them so much when i made them i had to do myself a pair too! x

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!