14 October 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hello Lovelies!!!

I have seen this tag going around lots of blogs lately, and I love reading them so since its been a while since I last did a tag I'm joining in on this one!
Here is my failed attempt at taking a cosy Autumn picture!
1. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
My favourite thing has to be the change in colour and nature, I love all the autumn colours! They just look so pretty, I also love nothing more than walking the dog and standing on all the crunchy leaves!

2. Favourite candle?
I don't really choose the scented candles in my house, that's left up to my mum as we have very different taste in smell, but that being said I love the candle that she brought recently and its Yankee Candle Lake Sunset.

3.Best Lipstick?
I'm still trying to find a nice Autumn lipstick! its the first year ive actually been into wearing lipstick but I seem to be reaching for more red shades.

4. Go to moisturiser?
I'm having so much trouble with skin care at the minuet! every singe thing I try is irritating my skin, including moisturiser but currently I'm using Aveeno cream and its doing an ok job, at least its not giving me a reaction!

5. Go to colours for the eyes?
I usually stick to neutrals all year round, but lately I've wearing Maybellines colour tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate  which is a more plum colour (still quite neutral though!)

6. Favourite band or singer?
I hate this question! whenever someone asks me who my favourite singer is I cant answer it! i love so many different sings and style by different artists its impossible to choose.

7. Favourite outfit to wear?
In the house I live in my pyjamas or a onesie when its cold, but out of the house they are very acceptable to wear haha so just snuggly jumpers.

8.Autumn treat?
Lots of evening baths and hot chocolates with lots of marshmallows and cream mmmm...

9. Favourite place to be?
Snuggled up at home with my family and the dog at my feet,

I tag all of you reading this and leave your link so I can have a look at your answers.

Teresa x

3 comments:

  1. Ahh wish I could find the Yankee candles brand where I live! I guess I'll just have to wait. Lovely post by the way.

    xx Ursula from Curves and crosses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i suggest a lipstick from Sleek called Cherry? it's a very dark red with berry undertones. And a huge YAY for the Red Velvet yankee candle! <3

    Might be doing this tag too whenever i'll accept the fact summer's gone. I wore a jacket only 3 times, complete denial here u.u

    Barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, My Autumn treat is also hot chocolates with mini marshmallows and cream *drools* but I am also a sucker for the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate by Starbucks its AH-MAY-ZING! Great blogpost, I will too participate in the Autumn tag, seems like a great tag to do :p

    ameliaheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!