04 October 2013

September Favourites

Hello lovelies!!!

Its not very often I do a favourites post because I tend to use the same products all the time and very rarely venture to others, but this month there have been a few new ones I've been loved using.


I've loved Collections extreme 24hr felt eye liner, its been perfect for creating a cat flick and is very black and pigmented.(review)

Real techniques Expert Face brush. this has been amazing fro my foundation! it blends it in perfectly.(review)

Real Techniques Stippling brush, I love this for applying my Illamasqua cream pigment.(review)

Illamasqua powder eye shadow in Succumb, this a perfect everyday nude and the best part? it doesn't crease! (review)

Illamasqua cream pigment in Androgen, I absolutely love this and have been wearing it on an almost everyday basis, it looks so wonderful as a blush (a review of this is coming soon!)

Magnifibres, this has been great for going out as it really does make a huge difference to my lashes.(review)

MUA Pro base eye primer, I have been using this everyday and it does its job really great. (review)

Nivea hydro care lip balm, this has really given my lips loads of moisture during the colder days.

what have you been loving this month?

Teresa x

7 comments:

  1. Some nice picks - I just have to get myself an RT foundation brush :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tries that MUA pro base but every sale it is a good reason to get my hands on Illamasqua products ;)

    Barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sales are the best times! The reductions are incredible

      Delete
  3. Some great products here! Everyone who wears makeup should own some RT brushes!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!