02 October 2013

Real Techniques Stippling brush - Review

Hello lovelies!!!

Along with the Core Collection and Expert Face brush, I also brought the Real Techniques Stippling Brush.
I brought this brush because I have one cream blush and I'm planning on buying more, but I find applying it with my fingers a bit difficult.



The Stippling brush apply's blush wonderfully and helps blend it in so it looks really natural. The bristles are so soft and the brush is very lightweight, it picks up a really light amount of product which is great for using with my cream pigment. I have no problems with this brush at all, it washes really well without loosing any bristles and dries quickly too.
I know this was really short but there is not much else to say other than its a great brush and I really recommend getting it.

Have you tried this brush?

Teresa x

7 comments:

  1. Real techniques brushes are fab! This is currently my favorite brush for my foundation!
    kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried this one for my foundation yet I will have to give it a go :)

      Delete
  2. They are all wonderful and look pretty on the dressing table too :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love RT brushes! I have this one and definitely agree with you, its lovely :) xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to use this brush to apply my cream blush from Max factor! Perfect combo!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this brush it works perfectly with my Wake Me Up foundation

    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this brush, its wonderful! xox

    Child abuse survivor blog;
    http://thelittlestladyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!