04 September 2013

What's in my bag? TAG

Hello lovelies!!!

I love this tag because I'm just a a nosy person haha.

My bag...
Im absessed with this bag! you can read a full post on this bag here

Front pocket...

MUA Power Pout in Irreplaceable, (review here)
Valseline,
A mirror,
2 hair bobbles,
Wax for when my braces rub me,
A strawberry sweet.

Main Part...

My purse,
Phone,
Revlon Lip butter, (review here)
Nivea lip balm,
paracetamol and nurofen.
There was also a bottle of water in my bag but I forgot to put it in the picture.

Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I also love this tag because I'm a nosy person! :) I love your bag! Oh and love your 'today's nails' post very much!:)
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!