30 September 2013

Primark, Superdrug and Boots haul!

Hello lovelies!!!

On Saturday I went shopping with my mum and managed to pick up a few things that I had been lusting after for quite a while now


 
First stop was Primark, I had no intention of going in here but my mum persuaded me to go and have a look and of course I didn't leave empty handed.


 
The first thing I got was this lovely coat, I've had the same coat for almost 5 years so it was definetly time to get a new one! This was £25
Then near the till I saw those cute little hair slides and couldn't resist! they were £1.50


 
Next was Superdrug  the main reason for going in here was to get Sleeks new vintage romance collection. I didn't get the blush because I swatches it and it was far to glittery for me so I just got the pallete instead £7.99, I'm so exited to try this as its my first Sleek pallet. Whilst at the Sleek stand I also got their ink pot gel liner £5.49.


 
I also got some original source body wash on offer for 99p, cotton pads, a face wash and some lip balm because my lid are so dry the are spotting and bleeding (not fun!).


 
At Boots I finally got two of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos in on and on bronze and metallic pomegranate for £4.99 each.
Then I got the Bourjois Java Rice loose powder for £9.99.
Have you been shopping lately?

Teresa x

 



 

5 comments:

  1. I love the colour tattoos! I have metallic pomegranate and eternal gold :) lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice haul, I want that Bourjois powder!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat! and I definitely need to try those Maybelline Colour tattoos!
    nice haul!

    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!