07 September 2013

MUA Mosaic Blusher English Rose

Hello Lovelies!!!

I've had this blusher for absolutely ages now and use it on a regular basis. If you haven't already guessed from the title, it MUA's Mosaic Blush in English Rose.


The blusher its self has five different shades, so when swirled together creates a lovely flush of colour on your cheeks.
The lasting power of this blusher is really quite incredible for the £2.50 price tag! on me it lasts at least 5 hours before I start to notice fading and even then I don't feel the need to touch up because it still looks lovely, just a softer colour but still the shimmer. I find this blush quite shimmery so tend to just apply it on the backs of my cheeks and not the apple ( I prefer any blusher there to be honest) and it acts as a bit of a highlighter too! Sometimes I jut use the lightest shade and use that as a highlighter when I wear a different blush.

Although I have used this blush loads I have hardly made a dent so I can see this lasting me a while. The packaging is nothing fancy but feels quite sturdy and doesn't feel as though it would come open in your bag.
Recently I have found myself reaching for this blush over my Benefit Coralista which shocked me a little bit because I love coralista! But I get complemented on it every time I wear it so that's ok.

Overall I absolutely love MUA mosaic blusher its a perfect everyday natural blush with great lasting power and I would definitely buy it again when I run out.
You can buy the blusher from Superdrug or MUA website for just £2.50!

Have you tried this blusher?

Teresa x

11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one, but the other MUA bronzers and they are fantastic value for £1 :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this blush - I have it, and it's so cheap considering it's lovely xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorta regretting not having this! looks like a great product. i love MUA.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would look too light on me as a blush but it's very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a major fan of blushes simply because I don't think the colours suit me however that one looks beautiful!

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not tried this blusher but it looks and sounds lovely, great post xx

    Danielle||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really good! I'm on a blush ban at the minute, I just bought 7 MUA ones, oops!
    Mia
    xxx
    Pretty Eclectic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! haha at least they dont break the bank :P

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!