21 September 2013

Illamasqua powder eyeshadows in Succumb and Can Can

Hello lovelies!!!

From Illamasqua's sale I got two of there powder eye shadows in Succumb and Can Can for £7.50 and £5.

Can Can                       Succumb


Succumb is a light peachy skin tone shade which I use it every day all over my lid instead of a concealer,it lasts all day with almost no creasing which you cant see unless you are extremely close to me. If I use it with a primer under it the creasing is non-existent! it also covers all my redness and veins in my eyelids.
Can Can is a light purple and I haven't really used it that much but it acts just like Succumb in terms of creasing and lasting power. You hardly need any of both shades because they have really good pigmentation and they both have a matt finish.
Overall I am in love with these eye shadows especially Succumb, I will definitely be repurchasing this when it finishes.

These retail for £15.50 on the Illamasqua website.

Have you tried these?

Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. I'd probably try the peach one. A nice natural and subtle shade :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!