05 September 2013

Illamasqua Nail polish in Poke

Hello lovelies!!!

From my Illamasqua sale haul I snagged one of their nail varnishes in the shade Poke.
Poke is a bright purple and has a shimmer finish.



The colour is truly beautiful and one I really enjoy wearing It applys wonderfully and only takes two coats for full opacity.
In the sun or bright light the nail varnish is so sparkly it looks like really tiny diamonds on my nails, I tried to capture that in the picture below but it doesnt do it justice at all.

The lasting power is brilliant too, by day 4 there was the teeny tiniest amount of tip wear that you could only see if you looked closely, on day 5 the smallest chip appeared on my ring finger and thumb and on day 6/7 the tip wear got a little more noticeable but still really small compared to most tip wear.

the wear on the thumb in this picture happened during drying :(

My favourite way to wear this nail polish is with little orange hears on the thumb and ring finger which you can see here.

Overall I am very impressed with this nail polish and is by far my favourite out of my entire nail polish collection, the colour, the staying power and the diamond like effect is truly beautiful!
these nail polishes are £14.50 from the Illamasqua website 
have you tried Illamasqua nail polish before?

Teresa

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shade, have actually never tried Illamasqua polishes - about time now I think :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like such a pretty colour! I've never used any Illamasqua products before simply because of the price, but it seems as though the price is worth it if it lasts that long! :) I might have to invest in one of their a nail polish's one day!

    Natalee <3
    loolasdiary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean about the price, I only brought what this because it was £5 in the sale :)

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely shade xx emilyallcott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really lovely!!
    xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah lovely colour!! Never tried this make as I am all for Shellacs but very nice nevertheless (:

    kathryncupcakes.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!