15 September 2013

Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner


Hello lovelies!!!

I lack the patience and skill it requires to apply liquid eye liner but I love a winged liner llook so my solution was a felt tip eye liner. I've brought a few different felt tip eye liners over the last year but my favourite by far is Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner! 
I have no plan on ever keeping make up on for 24 hours but about 9-10 hours is average for me during that time this eye liner stays put with no smudging, no fading and no transferring to the top of my eyelid. 
The eye liner is very black and taking only one swipe for full black opacity, the tip is very fine so if you use a light hand a thin line can be achieved easily, but it can be easily used to create a thicker bolder line. The liner is very easy to apply and doesn't drag my eyelid which I noticed a few other brands did.



For £2.99 this is amazing and I really wish I brought it earlier, it beats so many more expensive ones I have tried.

Overall I really love the collection 24 hour felt tip eye liner and I will definitely but it again when it runs out.

Have you tried this yet? do you like using the felt tip eye liners?

Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. I have tried using felt tip liners but I never do as well as when I use gel liner and a brush. I'm glad you've found an inexpensive one that you love!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!