20 September 2013

A big ramble!

Hello lovelies!!!

I am in a really chit chatty mood tonight I have no idea why haha so I thought I would ramble to you lovely lot since my mum is out of the house and my brother wont listen, my dog is currently clucking like a chicken because he can hear banging outside, I do wonder if he is crossed with a chicken sometimes, Its his guarding bark but its bloody hilarious!!!
I literally have no idea where this post is going, I'm just unwinding from a hectic day at college, my tutor was an hour and a half late because of traffic, then I had to have my pictures taken for the local newspaper (which took ages!) and then they decided to interview me as well which was very awkward since I didn't know the answers to any of the questions and my tutor was looking at me like "what are you talking about?" because I was rambling which is what I do when I cant answer a question! Then we went on to making some lovely ( if I do say so myself) arrangements in wine bottles which I will upload to Instagram later (thebeautybow)
I'm also really gutted about the change of weather lately, its gone so cold my toes are numb ALL THE TIME!! and my mum refuses to put the heating on even though my room is a walk in freezer! Although I moan about the cold I secretly love it, its a sure sign that my birthday is nearing and of course Christmas! Yes I said it its getting close to Christmas and I'm so bloody exited I swear I get more exited the older I get! I even saw Christmas decorations in the garden centre the other day tinsel, Santa's and Christmas trees to name a few.
Anyway, I'm going to stop this post right here before I get to carried away and it goes on forever! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Teresa x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!