01 August 2013

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser - Review

Hello lovelies!!!

I have to be honest and admit that 95% of the time I'm too lazy to moisturise (bad I know!) I just hate all the faffing around and then waiting for it to soak in and being left all sticky, just no.
When I saw the advert on TV for Nivea's In Shower Body Moisturiser it was on my "to buy list" immediately.

 Nivea's In-Shower Body Moisturiser is described as a skin conditioner which is the perfect description, because like you would with your hair, you wash, rinse, condition and rinse. Its that simple!
This moisturiser is designed for in the shower only as it is made to soak into wet skin, I did try it on the back of my dry hand out of curiosity, and it was so sticky, whereas in the shower its so soft and smooth and glides over my skin easily. The In-Shower Body Moisturiser is not as moisturising as normal moisturisers but it does make your skin feel soft and moisturised, next time I will buy the one for dry skin instead of normal skin and hopefully it will be more moisturising.

The steps that are on the bottle on how to use this are :

1. use your normal shower product and rinse off
2. Apply the In-Shower Body Moisturiser where required
3. Rinse off
4. Dry yourself, get dressed and go.

I definitely prefer the extra step in the shower instead of the waiting around after the shower, and the beauty of Niveas In-Shower Body Moisturiser is that you can get dressed straight away. The only negative to this are that it does make your shower slippery, so make sure its the last thing you do in your shower! You also need to use quite a lot of product for it to get every bit of you, which means it doesn't last very long and you have to buy it quite regularly.
Overall I really love the product and would definitely buy it again for the main reason it being easy and hassle free!
You can buy Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser from Boots and Superdrug for £3.56 for 250ml or £5.10 for 400ml.

Have you tried this? would you give it a try?

Teresa x

3 comments:

  1. I love this, a product that actually does what it says! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one Lily Pebbles favorites one month... I need to try it! I'm so lazy after showering and this seems perfect!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this sounds like such a good idea! I still haven't tried this yet I need one! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!