27 August 2013

Models own Toxic Apple - Review

Hello lovelies!!!


So I finally managed to get a models own nail polish! Toxic Apple to be exact! Models own toxic apple is part of the ice neon collection, I didn't get the whole collection as I only really wanted Toxic Apple. 



 



 

There is absolutely no denying the fact that this nail polish is neon, its the most neon nail polish I have found! But to achieve the full neon effect I needed a whooping 4 coats to make it opaque! The formular of the nail polish is quite watery which makes each coat quite thin.

It laster 3 days before it chipped, which I know isn't great but I dont mind because I get bored of my nails quickly and chipping just makes me paint them quicker! I do know that most people wont like how quickly it chips.



 

The brush is quite small but thats just personal preference as I prefer the flat brushes like the ones the essie polishes come with.

Overall I do really like this nail polish and will wear it often because the colour is so gorgeous (even if it does take four coats!)


Have you tried any of the ice neon polishes?


Teresa x

7 comments:

  1. Love this neon shade...looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It an amazing colour! Really makes an impact :)

      Delete
  2. FOUR COATS!!!!!! That's insane, although I love how neon it is xx

    Gem
    Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is insane! Big the colour is so worth it :)

      Delete
  3. Wow this colour is WOAH! I don't know if I could pull this off but you certainly can. Hope you are keeping well lovely. xx Laura | A Scottish Lass ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the colour of this!
    The more neon, the better I say!
    Alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how vivid this colour is! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!