18 August 2013

Important Changes and update!!

Hello lovelies!!!

Ive decided it's time for a blog makeover! Although I like the name and how my blog looks, I don't think the name really reflects my content and what goes on here.
For now I will have to play around with it myself so if it looks a bit strange and out of place over the next few days bare with me I'm working on it! Hopefully one day I will be able to get my blog redesigned by someone who knows what they are doing and then I can get it exactly how I want.
Also at the moment my contact information is the same, but I will be changing it soon to fit in with the new name! Speaking of the new name, I've decided to call my blog "The Beauty Bow" from now on, it's shorter and fits in better than Little Bits of Sunshine!
I'd love to know if you like the new name or not! 

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. Well I love the look, very delicate and simple, classy

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it Teresa! Especially because you could use pretty bows to decorate the sidebar for buttons and everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still trying to figure it all out haha but bows are definetly on my mind xx

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!