14 August 2013

How Much Does My Face Cost? TAG

Hello lovelies!!!

Ive seen this making it way around on a lot of blogs lately and it looks quite interesting to sit down and work out how much the items I put on my face everyday costs.

Face

No7 Stay Perfect foundation - £14
Collection lasting perfection concealer - £4.19
Benefit Coralista Blush - £23.50

Total - £41.69

Eyes
( I've only just started to use the eye shadows)

Illamasqua powder eye shadow in Succumb - £7.50 (usually £15.50)
or
MUA Undress me too palette - £4
Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner - £6
Benefit They're Real mascara - £4 (free with elle magazine - Review here)

Total - £21.50

Lips

Vaseline - £1.99
Revlon lip butter in Sorbet  - £7.99 (review here)
or
MUA power pout in Runway - £3 (review here)

Total - £12.98


The total cost of my everyday face is £76.17

I'm very surprised it wasn't more, but I haven't yet found a face powder that doesn't irritate my skin!

Teresa x

10 comments:

  1. That's not too bad actually... i think you did well lovely :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Elle mag still out or was that from an old edition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was from an old edition :( about 2 months ago I think xx

      Delete
  3. Not too bad at all! I want to try the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer sooooooo bad!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my post for all the details and your questions :)
    Poppy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post sweetie! I should try calculating how much mine cost lol and I LOVE LOVE Revlon's lip butter

    xx
    http://bohemianbrighties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so scared to do this tag! It's going to be way too high!
    Jennifer
    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I was to but it didn't turn out as bad as I thought! X

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!