11 July 2013

Xtras Goody Bag!

Hello lovelies!!!

About two weeks ago I wrote THIS post on my favourite summer products and look as an entry to a beauty bloggers competition Xtras online were holding.
I didn't win first prize which was £100 to spend on their site, but I did win one of the five runner up goody bags! So I thought you might like to know what was inside.



From left to right

** OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips, I'm so exited to try this as I've never tried an OPI polish before**
**Essie to buy or not to buy, its not picked up very well in the picture but this has a hint of blue shimmer running through it, so pretty**
** Clarins instant sunlight lip balm with SPF 6, this will come in very handy at the moment since the sun has made an appearance and I don't have any lip balms with SPF**
**L'enigme D'argan organic argan oil, I haven't used an argan oil before so I'm quite exited to try this.**
** L'oreal Sublime bronze self tanning for face**
**L'oreal Glam Bronze wild instinct bronzer, this is so shimmery! I'm a bit scared to use it haha!**
** Manhattan Intense effect eye-shadow in Aqua Turquoise, this is a really pretty blue**
**Manhattan Lips2Last in 57S, I love this already, its a beautiful colour and is really pigmented**

I'm so pleased with everything I received and I'm really grateful that I was chosen as a runner up. If you would like reviews of anything here let me know in the comments (I will probably review most anyway)

I'm also having a serious case of bloggers block at the moment so if there are any posts you want to see please let me know it would be a great help!

Teresa x

7 comments:

  1. I won a goody bag too!
    I love the products!

    http://sle1881.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww nice! The Essie polish looks really pretty!


    http://cheapbutnotsonasty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love essies to buy or not to buy. its probably going to be my next pedi color :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!