07 July 2013

My Favourite Summer Polishes

Hello Lovelies!!!

Summer is finally here! Although I wear bright polishes all year round, there are a few I love to wear even more in the warmer months.


From left to right...

** essie a crewed interest - I love this polish I find it the perfect neutral colour for summer.

** Rimmel London 620 How do you lilac it? - This is my go to polish when I forget to paint my toe nails and I'm wearing sandals and just about to leave the house! its not quite 60 seconds more like 5 minuets which is really great.

** Rimmel London 825 Sky High - I just love this colour, its really vibrant and stands out a lot.

** essie Bachelorette Bash - this is my favourite of the bunch, its opaque in one coat and lasts for ages and is so stunning!

What are your favourite summer polishes?

Teresa x

5 comments:

  1. Love the look of Bachelorette Bash it's such a gorgeous colour!

    Katie xx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love thelast two colours! Your nails must look amazing all season!
    http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red colour! Great colours! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of using those fake nails to show to colors!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!