09 July 2013

Leopard Print Nail Art Tutorial

Hello Lovelies!!!

Leopard print is my new love for my nails at the moment I love doing it with colours like pink and blue but this tutorial is just the standard colours.

1. Paint your nails with a base coat and them paint white.

2. Using a gold or brown paint small random dots over your nails.


3. Using a cocktail stick and a black polish and create brackets around the gold dots.

4. Put black dots in any open white space to finish it off

5. Add a top coat and your done!


This is the easiest design I have ever done and its so effective too!

Do you like the leopard print manicure?

Teresa x

7 comments:

  1. Oh cute! I'm going to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love leopard print nails, so easy and so pretty!

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Leapord nails are super cute in all shades!

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh they look SO cute! I love your nail art posts :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!