Leopard print is my new love for my nails at the moment I love doing it with colours like pink and blue but this tutorial is just the standard colours.
1. Paint your nails with a base coat and them paint white.
2. Using a gold or brown paint small random dots over your nails.
3. Using a cocktail stick and a black polish and create brackets around the gold dots.
4. Put black dots in any open white space to finish it off
5. Add a top coat and your done!
This is the easiest design I have ever done and its so effective too!
Do you like the leopard print manicure?