30 July 2013

I Love Nail Polish TAG

Hello Lovelies!!!

I have seen this tag a few time on youtube now and tought it looked quite fun so Im giving it a go.

1. Favourite base coat?
I only use Rimmel LOndons 5 in 1 nail treat top and base coat for no particular reason other than I'm always at the Rimmel stand haha.

2. Favourite top coat?
Same as above! I do need to find a different top coat though because I hate using the same top and base coat. (I know I''m weird!)

3. Top three favourite nail polish brands? 
This is so hard!! I love so many brands of nail polish and I the same amouont of each brand... one would be MUA I h=only have two of their polishes but they are better than some more expensive ones I own, next would be essie although they are thin I find that they last well, and last would be Rimmel.

4. How often do you paint your nails?
Im trying to make my nail polish last me a week so I only have to do them once a week but at the moment its twice a week (on a Wednesday and a SUnday to be exact)

5. Favourite neutral polish?
I dont really wear neutral polish because i think if you are going to paint your nails make them stand out! a neutral i really do like though is essie's "a crewed interest" its just a lovely peachy/pinky colour.

6. Pink or red anil polishes?
Im not that much of a fan of pink but I wear it quite often on my nails, I also love to wear red beacause its so classic and doesnt need any added extra as its beautiful on its own, but im going to have to say pink because I wear ti more than I wear red.

7.  Glitter or matte nail polish?
This is tuff! I love glitter and I love matte. I think glitter adds abit more without much effort so I'm going to asy glitter.

8. Your go to nail polish at the moment?
I dont really have a go to nail polish beacuse I hate wearing the same colour over and over again, So im going to leave this one with leopard print. (I know its not a polish but ive been wearing it a ot lately in loads of different colours!)

9. what on your nails now? show us.
Here is what on my nails.

10.  If you had a nail polish line what would you name it?
I literally have no clue! I would love to have my own nail polish line though, it would probably be called something really stupid and completely irrelevant to the product because im weird like that haha.


I tag all of you to do this! If you do leave your link in the comments so I can see your answers.

Teresa x

5 comments:

  1. I love what's on your nails right now! that's a really cool purple :) xxx

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love Barry M nail paints. Your nails look gorgeous at the moment <3 xo
    Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I love your nails, too! So pretty x

    Following :)

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your blog, it's lovely :) Think I will do this tag on my blog: fashaleuty.blogspot.com
    lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!