23 July 2013

A little Superdrug/MUA haul

Hello lovelies!!!

I hope you have all been well! I first want to say sorry for the lack of activity in here lately I have literally had no idea what to write, blogger block has got me bad at the moment so bare with me!

Superdrug have free delivery until the 30th of July so of course I took slight advantage. I was going to make an order with MUA but was happy to hear about Superdrugs free delivery and brought what I wanted from there instead.

On to the haul...

I finally managed to get my hands on MUAs undress me too pallet, so far I'm loving it! I also got the Pro Base eye primer.


 
Next I picked up one of their single eyeshadow in shade 1, one of their new blushes in Lolly and mascara in shade 1 (clear).


 Did you take advantage of the free delivery?

Teresa x

8 comments:

  1. Great purchases! Great blog
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the MUA eye primer.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haul.. would love to see the reviews on the primer, and the palette :D xx

    Gemma | ˟˟ Miss Makeup Magpie ˟˟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice blog, I love MUA makeup! I'd really like to see a review on the eye primer:)

    Gabriellelydiaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love MUA palettes! Good quality and a good price. I think I own most of them!

    Rachel x

    thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!