22 June 2013

Today's nails #13

Hello lovelies!!!

How has your week been? I've actually been to college this morning (yes college on a Saturday) I was helping out an an open day and it turned out to be a really nice morning I also got paid for doing it so that's always a bonus!

I've never done leopard print before so this time I decided to give it a go and was shocked at how quick and easy it was, I love it so much I can see myself keeping the leopard print look for a while.


Products I used are:

** 17 mini skirt**
** Maybelline winner takes it all 820**
** Maybeline colour show 677 blackout**

If you would like to see a tutorial on these let me know in the comments.

Teresa x

11 comments:

  1. Hi hun such a lovely look! A tutorial would be amazing.

    Katie xx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so cool :) I love nail art xx

    http://anacelinelabod.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these nails - I am way too clumsy to ever be able to achieve such perfection! Haha! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look beautiful lovely.. I love leopard print xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tutorial would be great im terrible at nail art i need as much help as i can get haha. Love these.

    Beautiesunlocked .blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks amazing, I love it :) and I would really appreciate a tutorial please because I'd like to learn how to get this look!

    loolasdiary.blogspot.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the effect!
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!