19 June 2013

Today's Nails #12

Hello lovelies!!!

I was in boots the other day and saw Maybelline colour show polka dots for £2.99! of course I couldn't leave it behind, it needed a nice new home where it could live happily with the rest of my nail polishes!

I have a really awful cold at the moment so didn't ant to spend ages on my nails so gave this a whirl and I really like it.


Products used are:

**Rimmel London 5 in 1 top and base coat**
** Maybelline colour show polka dots in 200 rain forest canopy***

Teresa x

7 comments:

  1. Love the color! So cute for the summer time :)

    -Sandra,
    backto--neverland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour, it's so pretty!
    I've just found your blog and wanted to say it's lovely! :)
    Zöe xx

    Let's run away to Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good nail polish idea, not seen this anywhere xx

    LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love this combination!

    http://www.walkoffashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this nail polish, such a gorgeous colour! I think I will have to check them out next time I'm shopping :)

    http://simplybeautyandnails.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!