02 June 2013

Review: Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters

Hello lovelies!!!

I finally jumped on the lip butter band wagon (better late than never!) and I'm super glad I did!
I only picked up one just to try it but I wish I got another since its all I've worn since I brought it!

These are described as:

" A buttery balm with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips"

And I couldn't agree more! When I first applied it, it went on so smooth and buttery and whilst wearing it my lips felt moisturised  hydrated and felt like I was just wearing a lip balm. The Revlon Lip Butters are nicely pigmented, they look quite sheer on the swatches on my hand but on the lips they are far from it.

In terms of lasting power, its good but not great, it lost its shine about half and hour to 45 minuets in but the colour was still there, a bit like a stain. Two and a half hours and a cup of coffee later I need to reapply as it had worn off in the middle of my lips. It also has no taste or scent which is a bonus for me.


I got mine in the shade Sorbet and these cost £7.99 and you can buy them from Superdrug here or Boots here.

Overall I'm really pleased with the lip butter and cant wait to get another one!

What do you think of the Revlon Lip Butters?

Teresa x

GCF is going keep updated by following through Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. I love the lip butters, they feel amazing on, don't they? This colour looks gorgeous on your lips and really suits you. Lovely post xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lip butters, this colour looks lovely, thanks for the amazing review xoxox

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why have I never tried these?
    Love that you put in a picture after wearing it a couple of hours, that's really helpful to see!
    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks fantastic on you. I did a review on Rimmel's apocolips, check it out at :http://thereisalwaysatwistinthefairytale.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a gorgeous color!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a cute post! :) I really need to pick up more of these x
    http://phoebeeve3.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-future.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!