30 June 2013

Review: e.l.f Baked eyeshadow

Hello lovelies!!!

Im sorry that these e.l.f reviews are taking so long! I keep forgetting to use what I brought and when I do I forget to take pictures of me wearing them (not helpful at all!)

This review is on the e.l.f baked eyeshadow in Enchanted.
If you have shopped with e.l.f before you will know that the swatches on the website do not match the actual product! on the website this eyeshadow looks quite brown/golden but when it arrived it was more bronze but on my eye it looks golden.

I'm really impressed with this eyeshadow, its not extreamly pigmented but you can build it up quite easily which is good becasue I can wear it lighter in the day and build it up for night. it lasts really well, almost all day and I dont use a primer, it didnt crease or have any noticable fall out eather. 

The only not so good think I noticed was that I placed it on my lid under the crease and throughout the day it did transfer on and above my crease which if I'm honest didn't bother me because you couldn't really see it.

Overall I really like this eye shadow and wear it quite often. You can buy it HERE for £3.75.

have you tried these before?

Teresa x

8 comments:

  1. Great price... the color isn't for me though.

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try Elf products for so long but you can't buy them in Australia! :(

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Teresa,

    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2SJRFPJ
    Thank you very much!

    Lou ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog recently and have fallen in love with it. I would really appreciate it of you or anyone else could come over to my blog and check it out. I'm not asking for you to subscribe just please if you could leave a comment with some advice it would be so appreciated and beneficial. Hey we all started with 0 subscribers at some point right?
    http://sprinklingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!

    Leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go have a look at the details on my blog!

    Amber
    - http://eighth-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good eyeshadow! It's a shame that it transfers but I guess that's ok if you can't really see it :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!