07 June 2013

Review: Barry M TMLP (Turn My Lips Pink)

Hello lovelies!!!

I Have seen the Barry M TMLP review on a few blogs and it really interested me.
I was shopping with my friend when I got this, when I showed her the tester she shouted "Why do you want a bright green lipstick?!" when I told her about it she brought one too!


Anyway the review... 

The Barry M TMLP (turn my lips pink) reacts with the Alkali level in your lips and turns to a perfect shade of pink to suit you and it really does, I tried it when I got home and it turned quite a bright pink, but when my mum tried it, it was much more muted and not so in your face.
It feel really nice on the lips, goes on really easy and is not drying at all, I also really loved that it didn't transfer onto glasses when I was drinking, I felt like it wouldn't smear up my face either like with some other brands I feel like if i brush my lips it will smear all over my face but the Barry M TMLP feels like it dries but doesn't feel drying.
it was really hard to take a good picture of the colour but its much brighter in person

It says that its supposed to last 8 hours, I had mine on for 4 hours before I started to notice wear,  then I reapplied it because I was going out and wanted it to look fresh, it faded really nicely and if I didn't reapply it I'm very sure it would have lasted 8 hours.
The packaging is pretty basic, a black soft rubbery feeling with Barry M written in gold on top.
If all the Barry M lipstick are like this one I can see myself definitely buying more as this has pushed it way up to one of my favourites. The only negative about it is that on the dryer parts of my lips the colour was much more intense than the rest of my lips.
You can buy these for £4.49 

Have you tried this yet?

Teresa x

GFC is going it would mean so much if you could follow through Bloglovin'!

13 comments:

  1. I've seen this on a few blogs too and it really intrigues me :) looks good!

    katie xxx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I've never seen this before! that's so cool :O

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this, I've seen it on sooooooo many blogs lately xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love how changes colors :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm buying this on Monday. I am breaking my spending ban but I will be walking an 8 mile midnight walk tonight and I reckon I deserve a treat. I have never seen anything like this in my life so it's a must have.

    Kate - Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wished I had brought this today while I was In boots!
    Jess x - http://prettylikepastels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really unusual but I really want to try it! The way it turns the colour to suit your skin tone sounds good! Think I may need to get this!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks incredible! What an amazing idea! My lips aren't very red naturally, so this would be perfect for me! Thank you bringing it into my life haha! :) Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that lipstick looks so awesome & I love how it's basically a custom shade lipstick! :)

    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Saturday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I might have to try this! I've never heard of it and it sounds amazing, and quite fun too! Thankyou for letting me know about this!

    loolasdiary.blogspot.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's cool! I have a 'react to each person differently' lipstick but it's not at all pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of this lipstick but was a little sceptical about what it might look like on. Great post though! You've got a new follower from me on Bloglovin'. :)


    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!