27 June 2013

My Favourite Summer Makeup/Looks

Hello lovelies!!!

I have ordered from xtras.co.uk/ before so this means I receive their newsletters, on there latest one I noticed a competition for beauty bloggers!

The competition is to create a blog post of your favourite summer makeup either a look or products, if you win you will get £100 to spend on their website and five runner ups will receive a £30 goody bag!

My favourite summer products are...

Depending on how bad my skin is and how hot it is depends on whether I put foundation on or not but mostly I just use concealer, I also like to  keep it looking natural especially for summer.

** No7 Stay Perfect foundation with SPF 15**
** MUA mosaic blusher this blusher is so lovely and gives you a nice glow with a hint of shimmer**
** Collection lasting perfection concealer**
** MUA power pout in irreplaceable (review here)**
** Revlon lip butter in Sorbet (review here)**
** Model co eye liner I just use this on my upper waterline and lash line**
** Benefit They're Real mascara (review here)** Rimmel London clear complexion transparent powder**

This is the look I created with them..

I would like to apologise for the bad skin and hair, awful photo and messy eyebrows! I'm feeling a bit under the weather.
So these are my favourite summer products and my usual summer look, its nothing too exiting but natural is best for me, lets just hope this weather starts getting better!

What is your favourite summer makeup?

Teresa x

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look!
    My summer staple is a bright lippy :) and a great mascara :)

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. me too! this lip butter is so much brighter in person

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love Xtra's! It's a great online store xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't find the lip butters in my stores. Bummer x a million. And the MUA blush is always sole out when I want to get it. Great products, and you look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty xx

    http://anacelinelabod.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!