10 June 2013

A little chit chat and updates

Hello lovelies!!!

I just wanted a little chit chat, I've been so busy lately with college that I just wanted to apologise for the lack of normal posts I promise to be back in action soon! I have a free day on Thursday which I hopefully will be able to get a few posts written so I want to know what types of posts you want to see on here, after all there's no point in me writing loads of posts if you don't like reading any of them! any suggestions would be great.

I hope you have a great week!

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope all your college work is going well. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, so if you want a quick break from working I have some questions for you!
    Sarah xx
    Margarita Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hope college work is all going okay - I know what you mean, I've been a bit less active on the post-front recently too! I really liked the nail tutorial with the roses so if you did more of them that'd be nice :) Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gurl!
    I found your blog through a comment you posted on Zoella's blog. Your blog is so good! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow :) Ill be doing a giveaway at 100 followers that I would love for you to be in to win. fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off let me say I love your blog! You should do more reviews :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!